Dear Renate and Tim —
Thank you for your post. How strange the mixing of the writing address in my
response. Apologies. But I feel, to my only excuse, we are all in this
together, you, Tim and Johannes and all of us regardless of our geographic
locations.
Nevertheless please forgive the mix -up of names in my note.
To all of you, the empyre list members who are protesting now in New York City
and elsewhere  - please stay safe and thank you,
Monika