Hi! I compile another big project with emscripten. Looks like all works
fine, except _rand function. In emscripten js output i see this code:
Line ~7000
  var _rand=undefined;function _arc4random() {
  return _rand.apply(null, arguments)
  }

Line ~700000
function _rand() {
}

When js app start it calls rand() and it`s works. But app crash at the
middle of execution:
Uncaught ReferenceError: rand is not defined(…)
(anonymous function) @ VM425:1_arc4random

I don`t understand why _rand is undefined...