Hi,

This looks very promising and I am interested to try it out. I am currently
on emsdk 1.36.3 so where should I place ayzim-opt.exe? The only optimizers
that I see in my build are in emsdk\clang\e1.36.3_64bit where I have
opt.exe and optimizer.exe.

I tried to replace optimizer.exe with ayzim-opt.exe and it crashes after a
while.