Hi everyone,

I'm new to Emscripten and I'm running into a problem which probably has a
simple solution, yet I'm unable to find it.

I create a basic React JS app with create-react-app. I then want to use a
very simple .cpp file (just a noop at this point really, returning a
constant) which I compile to JS with:

emcc --bind -o matrix.js matrix.cpp

If I use the resulting JS file in a regular html file, all is well. But the
problem is that the React App linter finds missing definitions that break
the compilation and I can't figure out how to make Emscripten define those.
Here are the errors I'm getting:

./src/matrix.js Line 90: 'read' is not defined no-undef Line 117: Unexpected
use of 'print' no-restricted-globals Line 118: 'printErr' is not defined no-
undef Line 121: 'read' is not defined no-undef Line 128: 'readbuffer' is not
defined no-undef Line 130: 'read' is not defined no-undef Line 136:
'scriptArgs' is not defined no-undef Line 143: 'quit' is not defined no-
undef Line 196: 'dump' is not defined no-undef Line 203: 'importScripts' is
not defined no-undef Line 281: 'tempRet0' is not defined no-undef Line 285:
'tempRet0' is not defined no-undef Line 489: 'EmterpreterAsync' is not
defined no-undef Line 495: 'EmterpreterAsync' is not defined no-undef Line
587: 'tempI64' is not defined no-undef Line 587: 'tempDouble' is not defined
no-undef Line 587: 'tempDouble' is not defined no-undef Line 587:
'tempDouble' is not defined no-undef Line 587: 'tempDouble' is not defined
no-undef Line 587: 'tempDouble' is not defined no-undef Line 587:
'tempDouble' is not defined no-undef Line 587: 'tempI64' is not defined no-
undef Line 587: 'tempI64' is not defined no-undef Line 1965:
'___cxa_free_exception' is not defined no-undef Line 2767: 'FUNCTION_TABLE'
is not defined no-undef

Can someone point me to what I'm missing?

Thanks!