- yes autovectorization usually helps a lot with this kind of code, as we
can see when we produce C/C++ code from the Faust compiler.

- code size is usually not an issue, but speed is

- for speed measurement, should I simply use all Date.getTime kind of API ?
Or are they any more sophisticated tools available in the different
browsers ? (or Node.js maybe ?)

Thanks.