Hi all,

Emscripten SDK has for a while supported Nightly snapshot builds of
the toolchain. The idea behind this was to allow an easier way for
developers to bisect breakages across multiple repositories.

However, this feature was not too useful, since it would not be able
to pinpoint to exact breaking commits in an automated manner, and now
we notice to be struggling with disk sizes in hosting the Nightly
builds. I've been pondering on decimating really old (1year+) Nightly
builds to sparser, e.g. one Nightly per week -frequency, but that
might run into problems for emsdk users, since it could mean that an
once installed emsdk Nightly build could vanish from the SDK manifest
at some point.

Given that we have precompiled tagged builds of the SDK rolling and
that the Nightly builds have not received much use, it seems like
easiest to let the precompiled Nightly builds feature to go
altogether, and so we are looking to remove this option from emsdk.

If anyone cares strongly about this, please drop a comment here!

Cheers,
   Jukka