> Most likely libcurl or openssl is bundled with Python... Double check
that your Python installation is reasonably current.

I *think* I just use whatever python emscripten installs (and it used to
work) - will double check though, as I guess another app could've sneaked
in a different version or something.

> I'll see if I can get it working on my Win10 machine at home Monday (I
usually do my emscripten work on Mac or Linux) and see if I get the same