The macOS box was offline for a couple of days after a hardware wipe,
but is now set up again, and the 1.37.35 tag was uploaded last night
as build
http://ec2-54-213-252-128.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com:8112/#/builders/5/builds/6
. I'm very happy to keep that box running.

The Windows failures seem to (all?) be about MinGW32 toolchain
mingw32-make.exe not being found/installed for some reason. That is
being used instead of Cygwin/MSYS make for the get_library() builds of
zlib and others when using CMake. Looking through emslave config, I
see that it did not install mingw toolchain there, which it definitely
should have done, and the directive was missing for some reason. I
must have locally installed mingw toolchain back when the Windows bot
was still on a physical machine. Added mingw toolchain in
https://github.com/juj/emslave/commit/2dd439a83f2e8da0cf7d8bf13b82c2c69943dc96,
and now the bot is getting further along it looks like.