Thanks Jukka! Good that things are running for now, and thanks for keeping
that bot active. And thanks Brion for offering to help with a bot!

In the bigger picture, though, having a useful mac bot also requires us to
get it green and keep it that way, which is necessary for us to move
forward with improvements to the release process (
https://github.com/kripken/emscripten/pull/6174 ) and which a few features
are blocked on. Getting a bot green and keeping it that way is more work
than keeping a bot running, and probably is best done by someone with shell
access to that bot. So maybe we need to keeping thinking about how we do
this.

One option here is if someone has time to investigate using Travis for
MacOS testing, as Mark mentioned is possible.

Another option is to remove tests that take too much time to maintain. The
current MacOS bot is almost green, last shell failure seems to be

https://github.com/kripken/emscripten/issues/6301

but the browser tests are another issue - an option is to give up on them
if no one can commit to keeping them green. Possibly having green browser
tests on Linux on github is reasonable enough?

- Alon