I want to make sure that we have distinguished between the two statements

1.  The server says that I don't support these specific attributes and
2.  The server does not tell me that it did or did not do matching of some
attributes.

The first I think is totally optional, but the second is necessary for the
tunnel draft and should be made explicit in this draft as something that
needs to be done.  I will be reading this document with this in mind.

Jim