Hi John,

>Should draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13-04 just copy the sentence from RFC 5281 or
do the group want something different?

I remember that some EAP-TLS/PEAP clients rejected not fragmented messages
without L bit set, probably due to their wrong interpretation of EAP-TLS
RFC. Would it worth to say something like "Implementation SHOULD accept
unfragmented messages with and without L bit set" in addition to copying
the sentence above from RFC 5281?

Cheers,
Oleg