From: TLS <tls-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of John Mattsson
<john.matts...@ericsson.com>
Date: Friday, 29 March 2019 at 10:30
To: "t...@ietf.org" <t...@ietf.org>
Subject: [TLS] Comment on draft-thomson-tls-sic-00

    Hi,

    I am strongly supporting of solving the problem this draft is trying to
solve. This is a problem that the EMU WG has identified and discussed in the
past.

    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ms-emu-eaptlscert-02

    I will add text discussing draft-thomson-tls-sic-00 to
draft-ms-emu-eaptlscert-03 and ask for agenda time in EMU at IETF 105 to
discuss if draft-thomson-tls-sic-00 solves the problems of the EMU WG.

    The EMU WG actually shortly discussed this Monday if the WG thought there
was any updates to TLS that needed to be driven in the TLS WG.

    Cheers,
    John