Hi all.

I’m also in favor of the adoption and I will review the document.

Best regards, Gabi.

El 1 dic 2023, a las 11:31, Laurent Toutain <laurent.tout...@imt-atlantique.fr>
escribió:

Hi,

I'm in favor of the adoption of this document. This can be very useful in case
of constrained networks.

Laurent

On Wed, Nov 29, 2023 at 6:13 PM Peter Yee