Dear End-Violence Working Group Members,

This is a compilation of the requests for information that we received
from Working Group members over the last fourteen days. Name and e-mail
address of the person that requested information is included so that you
can contact her/him directly.

Warmest regards,

the Moderators

*****************

                REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION
        ON END-VIOLENCE WORKING GROUP
                6 - 12 MAY 2002

***

LOOKING FOR LIST OF PUBLICATIONS FOR RESOURCE LIBRARY (ETHIOPIA)

Dear All,

I am writing from the End Violence Against Women Program in Ethiopia.
currently we are trying to set up our own resource library on documents
related to gender issues, women's rights and violence. It is very hard to
obtain information here and we were wondering if you had a list of
publications available, or where we might be able to obtain one.

Any advice would be fantastic.

Thank You

Hannah Ferguson
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

----------

LOOKING FOR MODELS OF TREATMENT OF SURVIVORS OF SEXUAL ASSUALT

I am a public health student looking for some information on models of
health care for the treatment of survivors of sexual assault. My
interest in mainly in the developing world but I would welcome help from
anywhere, on where to find this information. Thank you.

Anupam Garrib
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

***End-violence is sponsored by UNIFEM and receives generous support from
ICAP***
subscribe end-violence OR type: unsubscribe end-violence
Archives of previous End-violence messages can be found at:
http://www.edc.org/GLG/end-violence/hypermail/