I'd like to start on an engagement hackfest.  Mostly I'm interested in
fixing our website and wiki.  I'd like to use the notes from our last
hackfest we had a couple years ago because I think we had some good
information there that I feel we didn't quite follow up the last time.

We could do it either in Denver, SFO, or some other place.  It seems most
of the engagement people are in the U.S.  But it would be nice to get
people from Asia involved.

How about we do something either prior to GUaDEC or afterwards.

One other possibility is doing it during LAS or after LAS.

sri