<http://forum.pspad.com/read.php?f=2&i=10190&t=10190> 
----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!

I'm a new user of PSPad. It's a powerful editor and I'm happy about it,
but I haven't found one option which is useful for me. I'm talking about
the Auto Ident features.

PSPad has an option which causes the cursor to start the new line with a
left indent equivalent to that of the previous line. But when I type:

"if($i==1)"

And I hit return, the cursor start as the same colons of the "if" but I
want that PSPad add automatically an indent.

Before I tried PSPad, I had used an editor which makes automatically an
indent when I type a "if", a name of a function, a "{"... and deletes
an indent when I type a "}"

So that is my question: does this feature exist on PSPad or not ? If yes,
how can I activate it ?

Thank for your answer

-- 
PSPad freeware editor http://www.pspad.com

Reply via email to