<http://forum.pspad.com/read.php?f=2&i=11212&t=11212> 
----------------------------------------------------------------

Jan

For such a powerful program, i cannot understand why the easiest things
are so hard. 
I cannot yet get a local help file working, becasue your documentation for
it on the download is cryptic at best. 

Now I am trying to find out how to add a simple HTML comment to my
documents.

But
1) The menu option for "Add remove comment" does nothing. Nor does the
hot key combo you indicate  Shft -Ctrl A.  The both do NOTHING

For allthe peopel that seem to use this product, how can so many things
work so poorly. 
 
What makes it frustrating is that the core of this product is just superb.
But I have never seen a product this robust, with so many little, annoying
things either broken, ignored, or untested.  I have spend hours on things
that should have take minutes.

And please readers, spare me the "no whining about freeware"  I have
spend hundreds of hours helping freeware and shareware authors, and I will
do the same here.   Effort is fine. But users make efforts to USE products
too, and their efforts help the author, who often goes off and takes the
product commercial.  It;s not just about creating a product.

-- 
PSPad freeware editor http://www.pspad.com

Reply via email to