On 20 Sep 2016 8:54 pm, wrote:

> Sir plz send me sslc fa2 with space question paper set
>
> On 20 Sep 2016 18:36, "maheshabr20" <maheshab...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Yes, in this mail all members are teachers we are working for  the sake
of our state students not for any commercial purpose

>> Sent from my Superphone
>>
>> 20 Sep 2016 15:44 wrote on Shiva Prasad <spghshuli...@gmail.com>:
>>>
>>> Dear Sir,
>>>
>>> This not a platform to advertising a book r anything. This group is a
part of Educational open resources ‎for all teachers of Karnataka. We have
to exchange our ideas, opinions, experience with other members and seek
suggestions to improve our knowledge without paying anything.

>>> If you are prepared a book for 10th standard, it's well and good. Which
shows ur enthusiasm and hard work.

>>> In my opinion better to avoid asking teachers to purchase r share ur
requirements in Group. You may contact interested teachers personally.

>>>  Instead of that post some of the pages(at least a Unit) of the book
and request the interested teachers to contact the publisher.

http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions

>>> **Are you using pirated software? Use Sarvajanika Tantramsha, see
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Public_Software
ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ ಇಲಾಖೆಗೆ ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ ತಂತ್ರಾಂಶ
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Become_a_STF_groups_member
>>> ---