On 02/01/2013 02:48 PM, Andy Ruddock wrote:
> I'll do that - I only paused because reporting against testing is
> sometimes frowned upon - especially when there are new releases in the
> wings.

Who's frowning at that?  Let me know, and i'll give them something to
really frown about! :P

Seriously, good bug reports are the lifeblood of any project that deals
with software, and debian is no exception.

> Yeah I'm using iceape, but the same errors occur when using icedove -
> which is to be expected as they both use the same enigmail package.

oh, interesting, this makes it much more serious, actually!  What
version of icedove exactly (including debian revision)?  And what
version of enigmail (just to be clear)?  And what platform are you on?
(these things should all be answered automatically by "reportbug
enigmail", which is one of the reasons to use it)

Have you tried it with a new clean profile?  This can be a pain to set
up for some people, but it would help with the differential diagnosis.

> Thanks for the quick response.

You're welcome, thanks for speaking up about the problem.  hopefully we
can get it sorted out.

        --dkg