Looking out over the sea of communication technologies that have come to
pass in the last few years, I realized that some of our users might
wonder if it's possible to get help via avenues other than the forum or
the mailing list.  The answer is "yes, but..."

Yes, but...

        * We prefer to answer on the mailing list, so that other
          users who have your same problem can find the answer in
          a Google search.
        * We all have 9-to-5 jobs and families that expect to have
          first dibs on our time
        * We _really, really prefer_ to answer on the mailing list.
          :)

That said, if you have a problem and you think that videoconferencing or
voice communications would be helpful to you, please feel free to email
a team member and ask if we can arrange some time to help you.  (Our
first question will be, "Have you asked on the list?")

We can't make any promises about availability, and we might have to tell
you "no, sorry."  We might also hand you off to a team member who has
more time and availability.  But if you need help, feel free to ask us:
we might be available and we might tell you yes.

But we *will* ask you if you've asked on the list.  :)