On 14.10.16 07:13, Clayton Dewey wrote:
> Hi All,
> I'd love to use Enigmail, but when I try to add it as an addon I get a
> message saying that it has not been verified. What is the status on
> getting it verified?

Enigmail cannot be installed in Firefox - it's a Thunderbird Add-on.
You need to download the file, then switch to Thunderbird, go to menu
Tools > Add-ons and install the downloaded file.

> More info here-
> https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/add-on-signing-in-firefox

To cut a long story short: Add-ons for Firefox are automatically signed
by an addons.mozilla.org service. Add-ons for Thunderbird and SeaMonkey
are not signed by that service.

enigmail-users mailing list