Hello, everyone,
I have a suggestion for improvement.

Some mail providers support recipient delimiter, marked as + between
username and @ sign.
http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#recipient_delimiter

Some users use name constructs such as
alice+...@example.com
alice+i...@example.com
bob+s...@example.com
to select or classify mails. These users also have a PGP key, but it
does not contain the individual extension, separated by the delimiter.

At the moment I use a construct of rules to encrypt mails automatically
if I have the PGP key and the address contains a recipient delimiter.
However, this is very time-consuming and tedious to manage. It would be
nice if Enigmail provided a function to automate such a process more
streamlined without a construct of rules.

Many Greetings
Volker