On Thu 2018-03-01 08:29:54 +0100, Patrick Brunschwig wrote:
> Sourceforge is fully operational again since at least a week. I create
> all builds from my build server, which would always at first update from
> git at <https://pbrunsch...@git.code.sf.net/p/enigmail/source
> enigmail-source>.

I've been using git://git.code.sf.net/p/enigmail/source for ages, and it
is not working at all, so i have to differ about "fully operational".

I'm assuming that you don't actually want me to use pbrunschwig@ in the
URL?

> So far, I did nothing more than "reserve" the name, such that nobody
> else take it (unlike "enigmail" on Github). I assume you're "dkg" on Gitlab?

yep, i'm "dkg" on gitlab and github and pretty much everywhere just to
keep things simple :)

I wonder whether we should complain to the github folks about name
squatting.  i don't know what their policy is there.

     --dkg