Hi, I quite don't agree on es_LA, LA is actually the country code for
"LAO PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC". I would just leave it as es. Here
are some definitions about this codes:
http://www.openi18n.org/spec/ldml/1.0/ldml-spec.htm
http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-2/englangn.html#st
http://www.iso.org/iso/en/prods-services/iso3166ma/02iso-3166-code-lists/list-en1.html