On Wednesday, 06 July 2005, at 11:58:26 (+0200),
Laurent Malvert wrote:

> A screenshot is attached, even though I don't know if the mailing
> list can handle attachments (and if it's appreciated).

Please do NOT send screenshots to this list.  Post them somewhere, and
provide us with a URL.  It's an egregious waste of bandwidth to send
the same image to several hundred people, less than 10 of whom
actually need to see it. :)

There are numerous services for posting images for free, and if you
really can't find any, I'm sure we could arrange something for you.

Thanks,
Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>