Michael Jennings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> If we allow learning curve to dictate our modus operandi, why aren't
> we all using MacOS and an iMac?

:-)

I guess it comes down to personal preferrence then...  I like the idea
of having prefixes with a fixed meaning: M = 10^6, Mi = 2^20, always.
I just wanted to raise the issue in case the original author of the
monitor hadn't thought of it yet.

--
Martin Geisler                                     GnuPG Key: 0x7E45DD38

PHP EXIF Library      |  PHP Weather             |  PHP Shell
http://pel.sf.net/    |  http://phpweather.net/  |  http://mgeisler.net/
Read/write EXIF data  |  Show current weather    |  A shell in a browser