Didier Casse wrote:

On 8/22/05, Chady Kassouf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That's the configure script output that you attached, and the error is a
joke. add --without-sense-of-humor if you don't want it to show :)

But that shouldn't stop you from compiling.. what errors does "make"
produce?

checking for life_signs in -lKenny... no
 Oh my god, they killed Kenny!  You bastards!
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: error: cannot find input file: Makefile.in
Here is your error, not the kenny stuff.

cannot find input file: Makefile.in

([EMAIL PROTECTED]:Eterm)$ make
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.

([EMAIL PROTECTED]:Eterm)$

Well I thought there were some packages with that name. :-) But it
failed at that point. And if I can't proceed further, well we can't do
a "make". This is all what happens!