Sthithaprajna Garapaty wrote:
Sorry about the mess.
Got some help from KainX and hopefully this is now a working package.
Here it is:
http://war.interhact.net/~iamsthitha/junk/taskbar-0.0.1.tar.gz

just noticed 0.0.2 was there, and tried it out.. nice going :)

I think this module would nice to have in CVS..

just one issue, really.. when I enable scrolling of contents, the taskbar becomes wider that the contents

there are a couple others, but I think those are related to the shelf itself;

- if the taskbar module is alone in a shelf that isn't set to resize to contents, I can't access the handlebars in edit mode to resize the taskbar - in plain mode, resizing the taskbar has no real effect.. the contents just overflow the module.
- likewise, autoscroll does nothing in plain mode

and this is either an issue with blue_eyed or the shelf itself;
- Big icons draw on top of the white border in inset mode (also happens in ibar, pager, etc.)

--
Morten
:wq