Hi Michael,

The ./configure script indeed looks for Ecore_X and doesn't complain if
Ecore_X is not detected but there are still some pieces of code in Etk
that uses Ecore_X without the #ifdef/#endif thing (Etk_Popup_Window
for example), so for now, you can't compile Etk for the framebuffer.

But we plan to put all the Ecore_X-dependant code in a separated dir
(ie the files etk_dnd.c, etk_selection.c, etk_clipboard.c,
etk_popup_window.c, ...) so a framebuffer port could be really easily
written.

Regards,
Simon TRENY <MoOm>

Le Sun, 18 Jun 2006 16:50:55 +0200,
Michael 'Mickey' Lauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a _crit :