On Wed, 18 Apr 2018 08:53:09 +0200 Stefan Schmidt <ste...@osg.samsung.com> said:

> Hello.
>

> On 04/18/2018 04:13 AM, YEONGJONG LEE wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm sure this is right.
> > See https://phab.enlightenment.org/D5953
>
> OK, I can see now what happened.
>
> You did actually do everything correct. Having two patches for two different
> issues you found. Resulting in D5952 and D5953.
>
> SangHyeon, please do not ask to have such things merged together in one patch.
> These have been two different issues (free call and const attribute) and they
> should not be lumped together just because they are in the same file.
>
> We want atomic patches in this project. One issue handled per patch.

that would always be best. sometimes it's hard to split apart work especially
if you are chasing bug A and find bug B that affects bug A and it'd in the same
file and functions and splitting the changes out is kind of hard as you have
to undo parts of your fix for A to separate B out etc.. but indeed asking to
merge whats is already split out is bad as it's extra work to make a change
worse

Carsten Haitzler - ras...@rasterman.com