On Tue, 25 Sep 2018 14:05:25 -0700 "Bertrand Jacquin via RT"
<supp...@osuosl.org> said:

i already checked on the parts. i can buy a fan, but we had a spare parts box
bought and shipped WITH the server and it has a spare fan in it. that fan
should be the correct one according to my checks. if that box of spares can be
found then there is a spare fan sitting on site already. i want to know if that
spare parts box and fan can be/have been found? if not then i can order a fan.

Carsten Haitzler - ras...@rasterman.com