On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 06:07:18 +0000 Jonathan Aquilina <jaquil...@eagleeyet.net>
said:

> Morning Simon,
>
> What I am thinking is the master branch would have the weekly releases for
> developers and stable releases would be  once a month.

why weekly releases? that's not going to have any release PROCESS done other
than "make distcheck" or "ninja dist" - i don't see any stabilization work or
QA being done beyond that (it won't be sustainable at that rate without
basically no QA). at that point we have git master itself - so anyone
interested in such things can just use git master.

Carsten Haitzler - ras...@rasterman.com