Koen Kooi wrote:

> Hisham Mardam Bey schreef:

> >> You are a hero! The whole 'menus go offscreen' thing has been annoying
> >> me since I installed e17 on my 800x600 psion netbookpro last week.
> >>

> > Offscreen menus can slide in if you "push" against the offscreen edge.
>
> That virtually impossible to do with a touchscreen, since you can't
> 'move' the pointer without generating a button-down event[1]. An option
> for this would be great!
>
> regards,
>
> Koen
>
> [1] not to mention the amount of jitter of this touchscreen

Koen,

That's a good reason :)  You might find it helpful to change some of the
menu scroll settings.  It seems to me that under (left mouse menu) |
configuration | configuration panel | Menu settings, advanced, the
setting 'Autoscroll Margin' determines how far from the screen edge the
menu will be scrolled, and the 'Autoscroll Cursor Margin' controls the
"hot zone" for scrolling.  Making your cursor margin setting 10 or 15
pixels should help.

--
Kevin