On 9/19/19 11:22 PM, Stefan Schmidt wrote:

I have not heard anything bad from packagers yet. If that means all is
good or if nobody tested its hard to say. :/

I am aiming to have info for you next week, 1.22 changed some stuff that broke the building of most of our themes so I need ot address that first before I can give some more meaningful info

--

Simon Lees (Simotek)                            http://simotek.net

Emergency Update Team                           keybase.io/simotek
SUSE Linux                           Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30