On 10/21/19 5:37 PM, Tom Hacohen wrote:
I agree it's most of them, though it's not all of them. IIRC there are
some that indicate "nothing happened", at least in textblock. It
shouldn't be too hard to fix these though.

Maybe in general we need a way to mark a return/parameter as an error
indicator? It's just a half-baked thought, though maybe worth exploring.

Maybe some internal "error_flag" type from eolian, which can be translated to a Exception in the languages supporting them, or to a simple Eina_Bool in case of C ? It can only be returned (so exceptions do work). This would also not mean a API/ABI break to C.

--
Tom