On Tue, 13 Mar 2007, Peter Wehrfritz wrote:

Stéphane Bauland schrieb:
Vincent Torri wrote:

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007, Stéphane Bauland wrote:

Hi!

1) Why ecore_str_vector_free was removed ?

now, you only need to free the returned pointer. There's no need for a
function to do that :)

I let the others comment the 2nd question :)

Vincent

Hehe ! I got a memory leak here :

Don't believe caro, read the doxy :).
i. e. if (vec) {free(*vec); free(vec);}

yes, you're right. I based my comment on what mej said.
Why not only returning &str, instread of str_array, which is allocated for nothing, imho ?

Vincent