Hey

I have 2 qestions about ecore_path:

1) about ecore_path_group_new, the documentation says that if an error
occured, then 0 is returned. But I see a "return -1;" Shouldn't the
function return 0 instead ? Also, if ecore_list_new return NULL, shouldn't
we also return an error  (0 or -1, according to the convention used...) ?

2) in __ecore_path_group_find_id, there is no check to see if id is
positive or not (or non negative, if the error is -1). Is it normal ?

thank you

Vincent