Michael BRIAND wrote:

> LOL
>
> it's a sort of dangerous journey... being stuck into a words
> demonstation like this...

        Not at all. I know that KainX is just extremely rigorous
and demands a lot from himself -- and others. He showed me that
he did indeed know what he was talking about, and I'd been mistaken.
        He just didn't realize that I had no idea what "HTH" means,
so I just started imagening what the hell it might be.. and given
all the talk from the stables and all the hippocritters around,
that's what came to mind.

        BTW, is there some area of "E" that you feel you might like
to work on? Some area you have some experience in?

   jose.