I spent hundreds of hours learning and writing about the EFL and all this time
will be wasted if the flagship product of the EFL, the dr17 window manager,
is not released in a reasonable time frame.

So I decided to solve one item from the "Essential Features" every day I
dedicate to writing about the EFL.

Today, I picked what seemed to be a simple item:
"language packs: need to have a tool to load/setup a language pack (which
means .mo compiled files from a .po, an optional font and a config file that
specifies the locale and font) and then install the font(s) either as a user
or superuser, and the .mo in the system or a user locales dir."

My idea was assembling the locale, font file and mo file into a single eet
file and implement a instaler in the language config module.

Since there was no love for the idea nor an alternative solution for this item
in IRC I'm requesting to you, all knowing, all powerful mailing list: "What
is the way to go?"