Hello everyone,

I've been responsible for the CVS commits regarding Debian packaging
since about two years. The PkgE Debian Team
(http://wiki.debian.org/PkgE) is about to upload or already uploading
some EFL packages to Debian experimental. Would there be any
objections if I merge their changes into the Debian files in CVS to
make packages compatible to future official Debian packages?
It would affect the following packages (for now):

ecore
e_dbus
edje
eet
efreet
embryo
evas
ewl

The changes would include a much better (and Debian policy compliant)
packaging although I would stick to the one-package-per-module method
(as it can be found in evas, for example). Furthermore I would remove
the now invalid maintainer name and email address
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and replace it with mine ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
- but of course only if there're no objections.
I've attached a sample patch for eet.

I also maintain a Debian sid repository, before on edevelop.org, now
on debian.alphagemini.org, which includes CVS snapshot builds and more
or less reflects the build rules I maintain in CVS.

Regards,
Falko