I like the idea. The four items you selected are a good selection. We
don't need a description what a theme file themes - because the edje file itself
descripes it. You can get the group parts from the file and so it's
possible to show in a dialog what an edje file exactly does.
We also need a better theme dialog as we get more and more edje files
which only theme a few parts, for example border themes or themes for
specific modules. The import button only allows to import full themes,
also i think it's somehow confusing to be able to set a background or
init theme from the advanced theme dialog and also from the init /
wallpaper dialog. We need to reorganise that.

Greets,
Brian 'morlenxus' Miculcy