Ok folks! Heres a final revision. Note the removal of e/ so that it
can be universally used without the need to figure out the leading
name (if there are any). Also included is 'base_version' to outline
the base version of the application needed to use the theme. Again,
its a non-specific name so it can be used universally too. If there
are no objections, Ill start stuffing this into my themes and hope
that it gets picked up by everyone else soon enough.

data {
  item: "/theme/name"          "Fireball";
  item: "/theme/version"       "1.6";
  item: "/theme/license"       "GPL";
  item: "/theme/author"        "Tom Haste ([EMAIL PROTECTED])";
  item: "/theme/base_version"   "CVS";
}

Toma.

Also... CVS can be swapped with '16.999.043' for people that wish to
stay with the snapshots or the folks in elive can name it accordingly.