On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 17:23:41 -0300 "Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

> On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 5:21 PM, Nick Hughart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Toma wrote:
> >>
> >> Does embryo have any use without edje? If not, why not wait till edje
> >> is ready for release and send them out together?
> >> Toma
> >>

> > Yes it does, it just isn't really used outside of edje at this point.
>
> It's another package, so it's not tied in any way. We need to do
> releases and a good start and training is with these libs. When things
> go to Evas, Ecore and Edje, things will get much more complicated and
> lots of different interests and pov will raise.

as per my other email... i want to look at lua for edje... right now if we want
to KEEP embryo support in edje - then am embryo release makes sense. if we
don't - it makes no sense. so i'd like to know.. how important would keeping
embryo be... *IF* we were to also add and much more heavily support lua? (or
for that matter any other scripting engine?)?