Hello,

I'm really down, because I lost two hours of Edje design, because
Edje_Editor corrupted my file. :-(

I simply created a new text part. It comes up without states and after
saving and reopening, the Edje_File was corrupted. Even I couldn't
decompile it with edje_decc.

I know Edje_Editor is in a development state. But may it be possible to
add a automatic backup for saving? So if Edje_Editor corrupts the file
than I could switch back to the myedje.edj.bak file. Currently
Edje_Editor is to dangerous for me to use it.

I mostly use Edje_Editor to create some layout and effects. Then I
decompile it, learn from the source or copy&paste it into my real edc
file.

But anyway it's good work, even if not yet stable!

regards
Andreas