On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 7:50 AM, Toma <tomha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Good job! :)
>
> Unfortunate name... unless your going for the sense of humor market.
> In that case, well done. :)

it's not my choice, but I'm open to suggestions when we import it into PROTO/

> Theme looks good for now. Ill fix up the shadows of those left and
> right arrows sometime soon so its a little more unison. Also, if you
> need bigger icons, the sources for them all are in THEMES/b_and_w/

really, I'm not much into doing graphics, so I just did a quick look
on top of elementary/e17 icons and choose some, resized them to 32x32.

I'm all open for you or other themers to join and do the EDC, you can
request what kind of messages and signals do you want and I send from
C. So far you will get title, url, scroll and progress messages and
load/done signals. You are supposed to emit navigation signals and
that's it. View is completely in EDC.
   I know there are few things missing for a real browser, like a slot
to put favico and I'd like to apply syntax to url, just like google
chrome does (highlight real domain, fade http:// and other stuff).

BTW, for things like preferences and dialogs, I'd like to avoid extra
windows at all, so we can have it working on fb and others, so I plan
to just create a new tab for preferences and alert(), confirm() and
others we display as a swallow on top of the contents area in the tab.
   Do you like it?

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems