Please people, help Sergey, he's the stipended coder I was talking about
some time ago.
Thank you very much for your efforts Sergey, I'm happy you are here, really.
So, anyone who reads this mail, please comment Sergey's patch, verify what
he did, help him, show him what he can do to help! He's here exactly to help
:)
And then I'm also happy to see that Sergey is also interested in
Enlightenment for his own purposes and interests. Doing things with passion
is way better than anything else :)

Greetings everyone,

Luca D.M.