Hey all,

notification module is useful, I like it and will move to
e/src/modules (that is: officially supported), but first I need to
revamp it so I need input from other users of it.

for those that do not use it: notification will receive dbus messages
and show them as popups. these messages can be sent by any
application, but usually is done by gnome/gtk applications using
libnotify, however some qt applications are using it and the new
ubuntu uses a subset of that spec to show their fancy popups. Current
e/module implementation will also present a fancy (semi transparent)
window if composite manager is in use.

if you use it: do you use the box/gadget feature? This is about half
of the code, I never used it or found a use for it, when I tried it it
seems broken. So I rather drop this instead of trying to fix. What do
you think? Anyone strongly against it? If not I'll drop this feature,
fix some bugs with popup positioning and move it to e/src/modules.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems