2009/6/3 Tomasz Kontusz <rovero...@gmail.com>

> Dnia 2009-06-03, śro o godzinie 20:08 +0200, Luca De Marini pisze:
> > Hallo, my problem is simple: even if I delete my .e folder from the home
> > directory, when I restart the session, the Wizard module doesn't start. E
> > restores its default settings instead. For example: I configure my
> > enlightenment as I wish, then I logoff, I run gnome, delete .e from my
> home
> > directory, log in again in E and Wizard doesn't start: E simply runs with
> > default settings. It shows a default shelf on the bottom, default theme
> and
> > default modules loaded. Looks like E recreates my .e directory without
> even
> > trying to start wizard. What could the problem be?I run the latest built
> E17
> > version, in the repos.
> > greets everyone, please help,
> >
> > Luca D.M.
>
> Do you have "First Run Wizard" listed in modules? If you do, try to load
> it.

Beside the fact that the module has a BIG RED advise not to use it, I even
tried it, the wizard started suddenly with a screen I never saw before,
asking me to choose a language between Japanese, Deutsch and another weird
language I cannot understand (I'm Italian and by the way english wasn't
listed) and at the end of the wizard I had a newly customized e17 desktop in
a foreign language. Also, looking at loaded modules, I noticed that the
first run wizard module is not loaded again! So, it looks like loading it
activates it suddenly and then it is automatically unloaded. In any case,
doing the same things I did before now changed nothing. Still the same
problem...

Luca