Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to move the following projects to BROKEN/OLD as they're one of them:
>
>    - edje_viewer (edje_player/edje_editor work better)
>    - elicit (users of it? if so, remove imlib2, ecore-config and
> probably esmart dependencies -- otherwise it will be moved)

I'm using it from time to time, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one.
And why should it be moved to OLD because it is using imlib2. I can
understand if raster doesn't want imlib2 as a E dep, but I don't see a
problem. There are many apps that use external libraries, should they
also be moved to OLD? What's wrong with ecore config? I know it is not
maintained, but it is doing its job since a long time.