On Thu, 8 Oct 2009 10:58:33 +0200 Vincent Pomageot <vincent.pomag...@gmail.com>
said:

aah indeed #ifdef copy & paste poopie! fixed in svn! and yes - thats why i keep
track of if it was initted - and if it was.. shut it down for the programmer on
shutdown. init just needs to be optional due to the high costs of these inits
(and as they are not actually required for elementary to function)